Strippin' Chicken! (Bacon Strip Chicken) Recipe added February 14, 2005 by SmHerndon and estimated time 1 hrs 10 mins Another easy one with minimal preparation but big taste. The bacon is the secret - what flavor.
Strippin' Chicken! (Bacon Strip Chicken) Recipe
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts (apprx 6-8 breasts)
- 6 -8 slices bacon
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon butter
- salt & pepper
- Roll breasts with bacon slice and secure with toothpick.
- Brown slightly in butter then place in 13x9" baking dish. Salt & pepper to taste.
- Mix together soup and sour cream, pour over chicken bundles.
- Bake at 350* for 1 hour or until done - do not cover.