Salmon Salad With Mango Chutney Dressing Recipe added June 22, 2012 by FreetoFeast and estimated time 30 mins My family are not big fish eaters but when I serve this salad, every last bite gets eaten. Spinach or a spinach/lettuce mix can be used to boost the health quotient.
Salmon Salad With Mango Chutney Dressing Recipe
- 8 ounces salmon
- 5 ounces lettuce
- 2 green apples
- 1/2 cup golden raisin
- 4 tablespoons light olive oil
- 1/2 cup mango chutney
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1. Broil salmon sections until done.
- 2. Divide lettuce evenly between two plates.
- 3. Chop apples and divide evenly on the lettuce.
- 4. Sprinkle 1/4C raisins on each plate.
- 5. Place salmon on top of lettuce.
- 6. Mix the remaining ingredients.
- 7. Drizzle the dressing on each plate.