Creamy Cauliflower-Pea Medley Recipe added October 02, 2009 by lazyme and estimated time 10 mins From Quick and Easy Weeknights.
Creamy Cauliflower-Pea Medley Recipe
- 1/2 cup water
- 10 ounces frozen cauliflower
- 10 ounces frozen green peas
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled and diced
- 3 tablespoons ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons nonfat sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- Combine the first 3 ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Cover and cook 5 minutes; drain well.
- Combine the cauliflower mixture and the remaining ingredients in a bowl, and toss well.
- Serve warm or chilled.